Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reiki Testimonials for Maggie Bokor's Treatments

"I wish I could have a Reiki treatment everyday from Maggie. She creates a welcoming and sacred space during each session. Her touch is gentle and warm as she intuitively scans the body for blockages, sweeping over the sore spots and clearing away all the debris. At the end of my first session with Maggie, I felt a wonderful tingling at the top of my head; afterwards, I felt balanced, cleansed, and energized. I whole-heartedly recommend her work to anyone lucky enough to live near her."
-Teri Gullickson, Iowa City, Iowa

"I have benefited from Maggie's reiki treatments before and after major back surgery. Reiki helped bring me a sense of harmony and balance, allowing my body to heal faster and more easily. Maggie's expertise allowed her to treat me from a distance and to gear her treatment to my specific condition and circumstances."
-Deborah Amylon, Providence, RI

"When I was going in for a biopsy, Maggie sent energetic healing to me long-distance. She used a proxy (in my case a little stuffed lamb, which still brings me a sense of peace) - and visualized the area of my body that was to be operated on. I experienced the palpable healing energy of Maggie's caring and compassionate heart and felt carried by the breath of universe. Through Maggie, Reiki is a powerful instrument of connection and healing."
-Kathy Hickman, Attleboro, MA

No comments: