Thursday, October 9, 2008

The LocalMotion Show was a great way to get me motivated to start finding venues for my work. I showed two paintings at the Meg Perry Center in Portland for the event. There were performances all night. I wasn't able to make it through the whole night because of an oncoming cold that seems to be running rampant around these parts.

The piece shown above is called "Eye on the Prize". It's another in the series of home ownership in these tumultuous economic times. So often do we block out the ugly side of owning a home to keep our vision clear on the possession of something we can call ours.....or the bank's....if you really think about it long enough!

So my next deadline is October 31rst for the RISD New England Biennial. I am excited to get to work on some new pieces for the show!

No comments: