Saturday, October 25, 2008

Upcoming Shows and Jewelry Events

MECA/SEA SHOW!
I am so excited to announce that I will be participating in this year's MECA/SEA Holiday Show the weekend on Dec 2-4th! I will be sharing a space with a great artist, Liz Prescott. I am looking forward to having some new items to share with the shoppers of Portland! The MECA/SEA Holiday Show is held at the East End School and to say it gets busy in there would be an understatement! So excited to get a chance to share my work!

PRIVATE PARTY!
Bonnie, a good friend of mine, has been kind enough to host a Maggie Style Jewelry Party at her home for her colleagues in mid November. Should be a great time for sure. As I begin to write about all these events, I realize that I have a lot of work to do!!!

WEDDING LINE!
I am one of the organizers for a local Maine Women's Wedding Expo that will be held in January. I have been asked to create bridal party gems for an upcoming wedding, so I have decided to expand my line to include some new fantastic tumbled glass and fresh water pearls jewelry perfect for any wedding day.

No comments: