Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MECA/SEA Show this Weekend-New Work

It's finally here! The MECA/SEA Holiday Art Show starts this Friday from 6-9pm....an evening of shopping not to be missed. Liz and I will be in the cafeteria along the window, so we'll have a very pretty view. Please stop by and check out all our wares. The show continues for a full day on Saturday from 10am-6pm and we will be there again on Sunday from 11am-4pm. I hope to see you all there celebrating the season and seeing what the creative community of Portland has been up to....

I am excited to be showing some of my new fresh water pearl jewelry. I am preparing for the Savvy Women Wedding Source Wedding Expo that will be happening on Sunday Jan 11th, 2009, but that just feels too far away! I have been really enjoying playing with pearls. Here is one of my new designs.....just to entice you a bit.

No comments: