Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Closing thoughts for Maggie Style Jewelry 2009

Feel like I have caught a shooting star....what do I wish for next?

I can feel change in the air.
Good change.
Important new beginnings.


I have already had three meetings of the minds with other creative entrepreneurs here in Maine. Each group offers new insight and understanding about being in business for myself. We have talked about accomplishments in 2009 and goals for 2010. So what are my accomplishments for Maggie Style Jewelry in 2009?
I have built my business to include a luscious selection of new and exciting jewelry. Expanding my pearl line, adding in ornamental leaves, bringing back my etched copper and simplifying my glass work have allowed me to connect to a larger audience and begin to focus on where I feel most aligned.
I have enjoyed the addition to my hammered and stamped silver rings and they have been a great success. This custom line is so versatile and speaks to my desire to make work with special meaning for people. It's been a great year and I am grateful for everyone who has been part of my path.

No comments: