Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Maggie Bokor Jewelry at the 57th South Shore Arts Festival in Cohasset MA this weekend!


SSAC Arts Festival
Friday June 15th 2-7pm
Saturday June 16th 10am-7pm
Sunday Noon-5pm
Looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend in Cohasset, MA!
This is my first year at the South Shore Arts Festival. 57 years is quite impressive and I am excited to be a part of the festivities. Find me at Booth #85 if you are in the area and please feel free to pass this along to any of your north shore friends! Click HERE for show info.
PLUS....
A special Happy Father's Day Shout out to my Dad! You're the best! Happy Father's Day to all you great guys out there!!!! I will have to start thinking about making jewelry for guys for next year!

NEW Starfish Design...ready for orders!
Maggie Bokor Jewelry
            207-899-5939      

No comments: